We have newly developed our small corrugators (G2 Corrugators), pursuing only a single objective: unbeatably low costs across the entire service life of our plants – to move you forward in quality and economic efficiency.
Long-term profitability at the highest level.
We as experts are the quality standard. Rely on our innovative technologies with our new small corrugators. Trust in operating times of decades and secure a profitable future for your production.
Consistent operating concept for full flexibility.
Stay flexible! Our new consistent and intuitive operating concept permits easy operator changes between your machines. Plan your employees machine-independently and optimize your capacity utilization.
Customized technologies – for low costs.
Small corrugators represent small costs at UNICOR. Choosing our new systems means low-priced purchases and long-term savings: e.g. by improved cooling output, modular carriage lengths and maintenance-free motors.
- UC 15 (4.8 mm i.d. to 15 mm o.d.)
- UC 36 (4.8 mm i.d. to 36 mm o.d.)
- UC 58 (8.0 mm i.d. to 58 mm o.d.)
- UC 90 (20 mm i.d. to 90 mm o.d.)
- UC 135 (20 mm i.d. to 135 mm o.d.)
Field of applications:
- Cable protection for TV, glassfiber, telephone, electricity, IT and computer
- Core tube for spiral winding pipes, Airplane industry, machine and ship building
- Protection pipes for district heating systems
- Technical pipes
PVC, PVDF, EVA, TFA, TPE